Monday, October 25, 2010

"Goodnight Moon"


The two of you already have a favorite book.

Your Daddy loves to read you a goodnight story before bed and that brings tears to your Mamma's eyes.


I'm not sure who likes storytime more, me or you little one.

I can't wait to see the two of you together. I daydream of it daily. I daydream of outside peanut-butter-and -jelly-picnics and of long stroller rides together. It's the simple things that mean the most to him, and that's what makes him so great. He is so proud to be your Daddy already. You will be proud to call him Daddy too.

He loves giving you good-bye kisses thru your Mamma's ever-growing belly.

He loves to rest his hand on that same ever-growing belly in hopes of feeling absolutely anything. I think he would leave his hand there for hours in hopes of this. (Secretly your Mamma can't wait until the day when you are a little bigger and stronger and you give him the kick of your life through my belly, then we will laugh and your presence will be made known!)

We have almost reached the half way marker and we can't wait to see your beautiful face again. Last time I counted (who am I kidding, I count everyday) we will see you again in 28 glorious days.

No comments:

Post a Comment