Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's A ...

BOY!!!


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Psalm 139:13-15

You are such a little stud already. Your Mamma and Daddy loved watching you on that screen for an hour and a half, you are beautiful. The ultrasound tech warned us that we might have our hands full since you wouldn't hold still for long enough for her to get all the pictures she wanted :) You are already our little 13 ounce rock-star. We have never been so in awe, or so in love. We praise God for you little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment