Friday, December 24, 2010

Holiday Recap

Obviously I'm a little late for my "holiday blog post" but here it goes anyway

*Christmas 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas and I realized that there's nothing quite like waking up to

Kicks on Christmas Morning


...kicks that bring with them the anticipation, joy, and dreams of new life...

Despite the business of running from party to that party, we really were able to enjoy family and friends and celebrate the true reason for the season. It was a beautiful Christmas and I can't wait for our little one to experience it first hand come next year.

*New Years 2011

Brady and I rang in the New Year with our much anticipated

Omaha "Babymoon" getaway

This weekend was a much-needed weekend away and we had an amazing time with just the two
or shall I say three of us :) We bought the last "big items" for our little boy's nursery and can't wait to get everything arranged just so.





*Baby Update

Our favorite "Christmas present" of all was the follow up ultrasound we had of our little boy on December 28. He is growing well and was actually measuring ahead of schedule. We were able to see his precious face and to say it brought tears to my eyes is a definite understatment. We praise God for our little one and can't wait to meet him in a couple months.

I think he looks just like his Daddy already and I'm so in love...

No comments:

Post a Comment