Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's been said...

" A picture is worth a thousand words"






And oh, my friend, my heart is brimming with thousands of words.

Words of thanks for answered prayers.

Words of feeling so awestruck that God would choose us for this child, to be his/her Mommy and Daddy.

Words of never having felt more joy in my heart, in our hearts as a couple.

Truth is - Baby, I am already so in love with you.

To date we have had two good appointments and were able to both see and hear the little heart beating.

Oh yeah, and it already has arm and leg buds...simply amazing.



I'm fully embracing and loving all of the pregnancy symptoms I've been experiencing. I haven't made it through one day without a nap so far, and haven't made it through one night without having to get up to pee at least once. Never did I think I would be thankful for nausea, heartburn, or mood swings either, but oh how I am.

They are a constant reminder of this beautiful life growing inside of me and I will embrace that.

We are asking for your prayers for our little one. Pray that God's will be done. Pray that this child continues to grow and thrive inside Mommy and that if it is God's will we will have a healthy little newborn to craddle in our arms come March.

No comments:

Post a Comment