Friday, September 9, 2011

Hello Friday

I'm borrowing this idea from a friend.


Hello pumpkin-land. Looking forward to visiting you real soon. I'm sure you won't dissapoint.





Hello newly sheet-rocked garage. Looking forward to not freezing my a*$ off this winter.



Hello September 9. The day that brought my best friend back to Iowa.



Hello forecast. I must say digits in the doubles are much more flattering on you.



Hello Canon Rebel I've been lusting after for far too long. Will I be seeing you underneath my Christmas tree this year? I've been a very good girl.



(photo curtesy of google images)



Hello Thirty-One. Consider me "in love"


Hello house peppered with baby things. I love the eclectic look you bring to my world.



Hello Happy Fall Weekend Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment