Thursday, July 16, 2009

"Maya Mae"

So small when we first got her, 5lbs


She fit in a Christmas stocking



My blog wouldn't be complete if I didn't include some pictures of my favorite puppy! Maya was a suprise Christmas present to me from Brady and she is a cockapoo (cocker spaniel/miniature poodle mixture). If I had to describe Maya in one word I would use the word "bold". She is adorable which is lucky for her with how naughty she is. We recently re-carpeted our master bedroom, got our living room carpets cleaned, repaired the hallway carpet, replaced the stems on my glasses, and replaced multiple rugs all thanks to Maya :) I have never met a dog that likes to chew things more than Maya does - we have not found a toy that she doesn't chew through (and eat) and she goes through raw hide bones like it's her job! We are so happy she is now fully trained and doesn't have "accidents" anymore! I really do love her and now that we bought a kennel that she sleeps in at night and stays in if no one is home with her, she is doing much better. I guess she's been a good preparation for the day we will have kids as kids are also cute but naughty and are hard on your house! Maya has a sweet personality and I love the companionship she provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment