Thursday, July 16, 2009

Meet our new nephew; Karson Allan


We love you so much already little buddy!

Such a natural :)

Uncle Brady meeting Karson

Aunt Tina meeting Karson, he's a peanut!

Nathan & Heather (Kroeze) Miller were blessed with the birth of a little boy on May 23, 2009. They named him Karson Allan, he was 5lb 10oz and 19 inches long. We went up to Marshall, MN to meet him for the first time while he was still in the hospital. He is absolutely adorable and we are so proud to be his aunt & uncle. We look forward to spoiling him :) We praise God for a healthy nephew.
Psalm 139:13-14 "For You created my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother's womb. I will praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

No comments:

Post a Comment