Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kroeze Vacation '09

Still head over heels in love with him!
Brady & I double skiing

Getting ready to slalom

Cute!
The boys at the GoKart place

Aunt Tina feeding Karson

Uncle Brady feeding Karson

The whole Kroeze clan :)

"Sisters" :)

The 4 of us looking good.
Tina & Taylor just hanging out.

Brady slaloming, got up on the first try!

There is a hill from our cabin to down by the lake, there is this chair lift thing with a sign that says "able bodied people use stairs" I guess they weren't "able bodied" carrying that HUGE tube :)

The cabins we stayed in.
Gorgeous sunset. Simply beautiful.

Brady & Wade riding the "poparazzi"

Uncle Brady & "Tay Tay" :)

It's hard to believe that another annual vacation to Osakis, MN (near Alexandria) has come & gone. We stayed at Linwood Resort. This year was my 7th year of going on this vacation which is also hard to believe that it's been that many years already. That means I was 15 the first year I went along, crazy! I have been to 4 different resorts in the 7 years of going and every year is so much fun. This year we split up making meals for the week which turned out to work very well. Brady & I drove up on Tuesday as he had his class at USF Monday night and it was my weekend to work. We picked up Wade & Alissa in Okoboji as they were on a different vacation earlier that week. It was a lot of fun to ride up together with them. We took their Trailblazer and I don't think we had room for literally ONE more thing - it was packed to the top! The boys thought their golf clubs were a necessity...I guess I don't blame them.


We stayed in a cabin with Wes & Denise, Brent & Tracy and their two girls Taylor and Bailey, Nathan & Heather and their son Karson, and Wade & Alissa. The cabin has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms so we all fit! It was so much fun to spend time with family, especially our nieces and nephew. We spent time boating, laying out by the pool, eating, more eating :), sitting by campfires, etc. It's such a relaxing week and I feel blessed to be a part of the tradition. One of the highlights of the trip was sitting around a campfire until 2:30am and making a "prediction/goal list" for next year. I think it will be fun to look back next year at our "predictions/goals" and see if any come true. There is also talk of a talent show that could be happening next year, I'm sure it would be nothing short of hilarious! Another highlight was going to Alexandria and mini golfing, riding GoKarts, and my favorite part - getting Dairy Queen afterwards! One last highlight was spending time with our nieces Taylor (3) and Bailey (17months), and our new little nephew Karson (2 months) We thank God for a fun and safe vacation and hope to enjoy many many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment