Sunday, August 2, 2009

Dad's 50th Birthday




On July 30 my Dad turned the big "5-0" My sister & I along with our husbands had some fun sneaking into his shop and decorating the showroom. We also had a camaro cake made by "Piece of Cake" that looked pretty much identical to my Dad's '68 Camaro. He loved it! We enjoyed cake and punch at his shop over noon hour along with some other family members and some family friends. My Dad is an amazing man and he has taught me SOOO much about life. It's absolutely crazy how alike we are; we basically just understand each other no questions asked. He is the person I can go to with absolutely anything and he gives great advice. He's probably the most honest, caring, down-to-earth, hardworking person I know and I get to call him "Dad" :) I love him very much and hope God blesses him with many many more birthday's. He was a good sport about all the decorations and the sign on the hi-way that read "50 Good-Years and still rolling. Honk Darrell is 50! ":) Pphheww!

No comments:

Post a Comment