Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

Today was beautiful. Today was one of those "normal, everday" types of days that I look at and smile. I had the day off. Brady got off work at 4:15. Beautiful. I sat outside with Maya for quite some time this afternoon and we both basked in the sun. I ran errands with my amazing husband and when I looked at my life I felt well...

Blessed.





I looked around and couldn't help but notice the beauty in life. The beauty in this life I get to call my own. I am a planner and things haven't exactly gone "as planned" these past few months, but today I felt at peace with everything. I have been praying for that peace for quite some time now and today when I sat outside and had some "Me and God" time I felt peace. It felt as if His arms were wrapped forever around me, His loved child. Beautiful. And then I realized things have gone just as planned...

Just as God has planned.





Iowa is a beautiful place to live. I don't think I'd appreciate spring as much if I didn't have to go through winter. Just like sometimes in life we don't appreciate beautiful things until we've gone through some not-so-beautiful times. God is good in all times.





Brady and I enjoyed a barbeque for supper. I love grilling nights. My husband is a master griller. I'm serious, he's the best. These are the nights I will remember forever and when I think of them it makes my heart...

Oh so happy.





Spring has officially sprung and life is beautiful.

Live it, breathe it, enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment