Monday, May 10, 2010

A Girly Post

...Full of some of my favorite things...

#1 My Hot Tools Blowdryer


This is a must have. It dries hair faster and leaves it more beautiful.

#2 My new paul mitchell flat iron


This was my birthday present from my hubby and it's worth it's weight in gold.

#3 CLINIQUE!


My confession: I am a Clinique junkie. I love anything clinique. I'm pretty sure it's the best skincare/makeup line ever created. Above is the skin care line that I have been on for at least 5 years now and nothing compares.

#4 Paul Mitchell Volume Collection


Looking for a little "vavoom"? Try the above.

#5 Hemptz Pomegrante Body Lotion


This lotion makes skin feel like satin and it smells amazing too.

#6 OPI Nail Polish


My top four:
"Got the Blues for Red"
"Arose at Dawn, Broke by Noon"
"Pompeii Purple"
"I'm Not Really a Waitress"

Where do they come up with those names?!

Wishing everyone a Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment