Saturday, May 22, 2010

Career Change

Okay, so I'm officially a lot later than I wished to be. I was planning to post about this new, exciting, news last Saturday, but the week got away from me so here I am this Saturday finally finding making time.

Last Friday I accepted a job offer with Orange City Area Health System (the same place I work for now) as a clinic triage nurse. I will be working with 4 specific doctors and will start there the middle of June. This position is an answer to prayer. The hours of this new position are simply beautiful...Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 7:30 to 5:00pm.

Oh,and every 10th Saturday morning, which barely counts since I'm used to working every third weekend and Holiday three 12hr shifts in a row.

I have waited 2 years for a "normal" schedule with no weekends, holidays, or overnites and I plan to fully embrace it.

Happy Weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on this new job opportunity! I hope the transition goes well and you love it! What a blessing to have “normal” work hours and more time (hopefully) to spend with Brady! Enjoy it and keep us posted on how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job change! Made sense when we saw you in the clinic for Brielle's shots the other day. Hope you are doing great. Your blog is awesom . . . I love you music that goes with it! God Bless :) Aubyn Hoegh

    ReplyDelete