Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend Bliss

We had a beautiful weekend full of sunshine. Friday we went to the Tulip Festival for the afternoon parade and enjoyed the sunny day. We were glad to be able to use our fire pit Friday night. To be honest, after the winter we had, I wasn't sure if we'd ever be able to see it again, let alone use it. Glad I was wrong!

Friday also brought with it exciting and much awaited news...more to come on that next post :)

Saturday was the type of typical day I'm sure someday I will look back on and miss greatly. It's too easy to take it forgranted. Brady and I both slept in and then worked on different little projects around the house.

My project - planting flowers. Ahh do I love this time of year.







Brady's project - fix his pickup's door handle that mysteriously stopped working.


Our project together - hang new curtains in our sitting room which will soon have furniture :)




We enjoyed spending time with our Firm Foundation church group as we went to Sioux Falls out to eat and then to Thunder Road. We had perfect weather had fun catching up with our group.

We hope you had a beautiful weekend!

Stay tuned for our upcoming post!

No comments:

Post a Comment