Sunday, October 30, 2011

my-almost-8-month-old

I'm not sure where the time has flown off to again but Gavin is almost 8 months old. In an effort to remember these fyling by times, I am blogging them.

mr. personality: Gavin is very smiley (especially with people he knows) and those dimples I dreamed about for 9 months never fail to pierce right through to my heart. I swear the world stops when he grins. If you are lucky and get a really big grin you will even get to see the "nose crinkle".


mr. chatterbox: Gavin is very noisy lately and says "Daa-Daa", screams at the top of his lungs and giggles a lot


mr. mover: Gavin would prefer to either sit or stand and thinks the whole crawling thing is not for him....yet. My Mom says he reminds her of me when I was little - just content to sit and play and not in a hurry to move. That is definately fine with Brady and I as we are in no hurry to enter the mobile phase.




Look at those thighs, my favorite is the roll on the knees :) Topping the growth chart at around 23lb. Adorable.

mr. hungry: His latest thing? Holding his own bottle. He still eats 6 oz at a time and has 5 bottles a day. Mix that in with some baby food for breakfast, dinner, and supper and we have one happy baby!



mr. smarty: He now reaches when he wants to be picked up. His little mind is learning and he knows hes got Mamma and Daddy wrapped around his finger.



mr. sleepy: He is not much for cuddling these days, as he prefers to just be layed down in his crib and will talk himself right to sleep as night. He sleeps from about 9:00pm to 6:30 or 7:00 am. He's still an awesome napper as well.


Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment