Monday, January 2, 2012

twenty questions

.:with the author.:

1. Were you named after anyone?
First name - no. Middle name - yes, it is the exact same as my Mom's middle name. Do I plan to use it for a middle name if we have a girl someday? That's up for debate.

2. Do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
{Disclaimer - I am a triage nurse so my days consist mostly of time management and delegation} so NO! I don't untie my shoes before taking them off. uhthankyou.

3. What was the last movie you watched?
"Warrior" Simply.Amazing.

4. If money didn't matter what would you fill your days with?
Mommyhood, photography, writing, and crafting.

5. What are your dreams?

{Another disclaimer - if your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough}

Writing a book- someday. Maybe when the laundry's done, the house is clean, and I'm done having babies. So not for a long, long time.

Adopting a child. Someday. God seems to be laying this on my heart over and over and I'm really unsure.

6. Last book you read?
Comfort & Joy by Kristin Hannah. Literally couldn't put it down. Passed it on to my Mom and Sister who also burned through the pages.

7. Biggest insecurity?
That my "best" isn't good enough. I'm way too hard on myself.

8. Favorite smells?
Vanilla, amber, sandalwood.

9. Summer or winter?
Neither, fall then spring.

10. Hardest thing you've ever endured?
Miscarriage. Postpartum Depression.

11. Most growing life experiences?
Miscarriage. Postpartum Depression. Marriage. Motherhood.

12. What is the farthest you have been from home?
Probably when the Mr and I went on our honeymoon to Riviera Maya Mexico. Oh to go back.

13. Favorite Sound?
The little giggling...gets me every time.

14. How did you know the Mr. was "the one"?
We literally grew up together and were best friends from 7th/8th grade on. He is the dreamer in our relationship and in case you didn't know I am definately a realist, so we're a good combo. He pulls me up into the sky to enjoy the view at times while I yank him back down to the 'real world' when need be. I am a very indesicive person so I think God helped me out by showing me "the one" at an early age. yeah, i guess that's basically how it went.

15. Most annoying habit?
Hah, only one? The Mr would say that I don't screw the toothpaste lid completely on but again - time management honey. I would say swearing-- soon my child will be paying more attention so I'm really trying to kick that habit.

16. Favorite outfit?
Yoga pants and an under armour long sleeve t-shirt. Comfort please. But when I do have to wear "real clothes" then a pair of skinny jeans with grey boots and a patterned top.

17. Religion?
To me, it's not about religion it's about a relationship. Jesus is my Savior, I am a Christian. I believe He died to save us all from our sins. I'm Christian Reformed if you're into specifics.

18. Favorite Food?
Pizza Ranch Cheese Pizza, Archie's peppered steaks, sweet rolls/honey butter from Texas Roadhouse. You're probably thinking - does she ever cook? And yes, I do! My favorite home cooked meals would include bbq meatballs, mashed potatoes, and corn. Oh and anything with chocolate.

19. Democrat or Rebuplican?
Republican. Pro life please.

20. Any pets?
Yes, Maya. She's a cockapoo (cocker spaniel/poodle mix). She's 2. We should've named her Trouble, with a capital "T".


Nice to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment