Friday, February 17, 2012

on seven

{possibly the worst idea ever}

laura - "want to know what just came out of my mouth to my husband...this is the last time i'm ever going to do something good. not even kidding i got real pissed"

me - "we are so dumb for doing this. i was trying to have a nice meal with my husband and ordered a strawberry dauquiri which tasted like straight rum and my 11 month old threw a holy tantrum and there was a TV in the background i had to awkwardly ignore"

laura - "ha ha, i love you. please don't work tomorrow and come save me from myself. p.s. i'm just as bad as your 11 month old,i just threw a huge tantrum. so sorry for pulling you into this...worst idea ever"

tina - "i love you plain and simple"

laura - "we can do this!"

i share the above for the sake of being real and honest. because in life it is so important to be real and honest. and to those of you who think the above conversation is ridiculous - deprive yourself of something you love and enjoy for 5 days and then we will talk. {that may have come out sounding bitchier than i intended}

go on now. enjoy your life with no intranet/media boundaries because in 25 days i will be.


but hey, who's counting?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you are doing this Tina!!! It's so entirely pathetic to admit, but I have an anxiety attack if I lose my phone temporarily or if I travel somewhere that has no cell phone service! Kudos to you... I don't think I would survive. Glad to see you can at least text on this crazy fast! You're slowly convincing me that this is something I should try. But...then the anxiety creeps in. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Judy, I love your honesty! Believe me I am familiar with the anxiety feelings because every time I think about checking all the blogs I follow (including yours!) my chest is tight and I just want to catch up. You should definately try media fast, even if it's only a one week version. BTW nice job on my sister's hair it looks beautiful. I bet you haven't forgot to turn off the pedicure chair again. lmao.

      Delete
  2. I just told Chris that I was going to try this--he laughed and told me I wouldn't make it 24 hours! BRING IT!!! ... maybe.... I might try... in a few weeks. Ha ha ha ha ha. Yes--the pedicure chair definitely got broken in. I'm an idiot!

    ReplyDelete