Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring



It's official. Spring is here and my heart has butterflies. My favorite time of the year. I remember as a child going on walks with my Mom during spring time. Sometimes I couldn't keep up with her pace so I would sit along side the gravel road and throw skipping stones into a little stream, oh to go back to the simpler days of life.The sun is shining outside today and it's shining in my heart as well. I'm learning to live in the moment because there are no guarantees in life. I'm learning this from the twists and turns my life has recently been on. But that's for another post. My sister suprised me with a bouquet of tulips and it looks beautiful on my table. I think the tulips know it's spring as well, they bloomed last night. I hope this post finds everyone in a happy, "springy" mood as well. Enjoy life - it's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment