Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stamp Camp

Last evening my Mom, Sister, and I enjoyed a night out at a Stamp Camp put on by Melissa P. For those of you who don't know, it's called Stampin' Up and we make homemade cards. Melissa had so many fun and new ideas that we got to use and these are some of the cards we made. I enjoyed my night so much last night that it made me go downstairs to dig out all of the card stuff I have at home but had put in a box and have barely used. My Mom is the person who got me started on all of this and her "at home" collection of supplies is way bigger than mine, however I hope catch up with her someday :)
I have realized in the past couple of weeks just how thoughtful and touching a card can be. I want to give that feeling to others as I have been blessed by receiving that feeling the past couple weeks following the loss of our baby. Enjoy the cards.This "Thinking of You"card used a watercolor wand which was a new technique that was really neat.

The Happy Birthday whale card is probably my favorite, it is complete with "water" (hair gel) in front of the whale, how fun for a child birthday.

I love the color scheme on this "Let's Celebrate" card, it is complete with glitter and all.


This "Thank You" card used a large stamp which we embossed to give it that rich textured look.

No comments:

Post a Comment