Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thankful Tuesday


This is my attempt at being creative :) There are so many things in life I'm thankful for and that I take for granted, so this is to remind me of how blessed I am in life.

This Tuesday what am I thankful for? Maya. She was a dream come true as Brady got her for me as a suprise our first Christmas as a married couple. How sweet. Then we got to know her and she has quite the strong willed personality, but she is starting to mellow out and I just love her. She kept me good company when I was off of work for 2 + weeks and we had some good bonding time! Am I crazy for loving our dog like a child? Debatable, but probably yes. Do I care and will I stop? No! We have been enjoying long afternoon walks in this beautiful spring weather. She is a complete goof and keeps me laughing.


"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus"
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment