Saturday, February 19, 2011

35 & 2/7


Two novels read... Check

20 + magazines read... Check

Multiple visits/phone calls from family and friends... Check

6 episodes of The OC watched... Check

Thank-you's written...Check

2 blog entries...Check

Evenings spent with one excited Daddy-to-be...Check

Lounging around the house with one spoiled puppy named Maya...Check

Taking medication every 4 hours around the clock to control contractions...Check

Endless hours spent with my hands on my belly feeling my little boy move all around...Check

Multiple prayers gone up to God...Check.

Day 12 of bedrest...Check

One little boy remains in utero because of the above...Check

Would I trade any of it for the world? Never.

Today marks 35 weeks and 2/7ths pregnant. (Believe me when you are on bedrest, EVERY single day counts) Hence the 2/7ths part :) We had an apt yesterday in Orange City and I've never been more excited to be able to leave the house. The fresh air and sunshine were delicious. I soaked it all in. Everything looked good at the apt, bedrest and medication are working. Dr is hoping to keep him in there at least another 7-10 days.

Our little boy is the master of hiccups. He has them at least daily but typically 2-3 times a day sometimes for 10 minutes at a time. We even got to hear them a few times on the monitor when we were in the hospital. Since I have hours to just lay around lately I caught him having the hiccups and being active on video. I know I am going to miss my days of feeling him hiccup and move all around once he is born so I'm cherishing them now. The video is like 2 minutes long, you can see the jolts of hiccups the entire video and there are some movements and kicks in there as well. (There's a pretty good "kick" around minute 1:27 of video on the right side of my belly)Enjoy!



We appreciate all the support and love we have been shown and covet your prayers that things will continue to go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment