Wednesday, December 7, 2011

wait, what?

so it goes something like this. i used to make handmade cards, a lot. then i had a baby who i prefer to spend almost every waking second with.



cards were put on hold, a very long hold.



but don't worry, my supplies were dusted off the other day while my 9 month old baby (yes he's that old now) napped.





the end result; a happy momma with some really cute gifts.


i have pics to prove it for you skeptics out there who don't believe i'm a good crafter...


{grin}



{ thank you to my lovely stampin up demonstrator mel for helping me come up with ideas and ordering me all the supplies}



{also thank you to my husband who may suffer from OCD when it comes to cutting things just so. thanks to you my cards are perfect}


what's that saying...measure twice cut once?


or there's always eyeballing it...


Happy Wednesday All. Christmas is 18 days away - be happy, be very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment