Monday, August 8, 2011

Book Worm

I have found myself on a little bit of a book kick lately. I know what you are thinking...how do you have time to read? The answer, Gavin = best.napper.ever. Thanks for being such a stud buddy, your Momma loves you so much. And besides I just got back from summer vacation #2 so I've had all the time in the world to read :) More on our summer vacations at a later post.



#1. Heaven is for real by Todd Burpo (image curtesy of google images). I literally couldn't put this book down once I started. It is a true story about a little boys story of his trip to heaven and back. Worth taking making the time to read it!






#2. The Help by Kathryn Stockett (image curtesy of google images) I am about half way through this book, I literally snagged it from my sister on vacation and haven't been able to put it down since. Thanks for sharing big sis :)




2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina! I've enjoyed getting back into your blog! Don't stay away so long again... :) Haha. And I added the live traffic feed to my blog! What a cool tool! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsey :) I promise I won't take such a long break from blogging again. I really missed it and am glad to be back at it again. Hope you're doing well, your house is beautiful!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete