Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cutting Edge

Since you were born with hair like this....







I suppose I shouldn't be so suprised we did this



At only 5 months old.



Yesterday you got your first haircut. (After doing some convincing with your Daddy)


You sat on Mamma's lap and were so brave. (Okay I realize at 5 months old you had no idea what to be scared of) But still, I'm proud you were so brave! You actually laughed during most of it, no tears for this tough guy!




Mamma's heart skiped a beat when that long whispy piece in the back was cut off...

But oh, look how stinking adorable you are with your first little man haircut.

(Daddy admitted afterwards "he was glad you got your hair cut and thinks you look even more adorable" ) I told ya so!!!




Thanks for giving me my first haircut Auntie Alissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment