Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Faith



Click here for an inspirational blog by one talented writer who I'm blessed to call my sister.

Alissa, you are a beautiful woman of God. You have taught me so much about true faith and beauty. You've "danced in the rain" and God has worked through your story and through little Jude and Larkin. Not a day goes by that I don't miss Jude but I find comfort that he is in heaven and is Gavin's guardian angel. God's plan is perfect and always prevails. Love you guys!

There is a time for everything

and a season for every activity under the heavens

a time to be born and a time to die

a time to plant and a time to uproot

a time to kill and a time to heal

a time to tear down and a time to build

a time to weep and a time to laugh

a time to mourn and a time to dance

Ecclesiates 3:1-4



No comments:

Post a Comment