Sunday, August 14, 2011

Just Roll With It.

Apparently someone was inspired by the big boy haircut .

Gavin rolled over for the first time the day after his 'new do'.

I was at a Stampin Up Card Class when I got a picture message from a very excited Daddy that said "Look Mommy I rolled over" and there he was. Little stinker was on his tummy with a big toothless grin, and boy did he look proud. I may have cheered out loud at that card class and got a few interesting looks, but what do I care, I am proud as punch of him!

On a side note - you can stop doing all these "big boy" things now and stay little longer :)

Another side note - my best friend and her husband are MOVING back home! She has been gone for over 2 years and her career has taken her to Texas and most recently Montana. We have the type of relationship that goes way back over 10 years. Distance and time can't touch our closeness, when we see eachother it's like nothing has changed. Cue the coffee dates, double dates, girls nights out, lakes, and pumpkinland. Ahhh, God is so good, and my heart is giddy! Love ya Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment